Spanjaard Synthetic Chain Lube HT (Food Grade) is a synthetic ester based lubricant for lubrication and protection of chain systems, specifically where food safety is a concern. The advanced thermally-stable additive system minimizes friction and wear at high temperatures and also protects the oil against thermal degradation.
Spanjaard Synthetic Chain Lube HT (Food Grade) is specifically formulated for use in the food processing industry where incidental food contact may occur. All raw materials used in the manufacture of the product comply with FDA section 21 CFR 178.3570. and is registered with the NSF as a category H1 lubricant. Spanjaard Synthetic Chain Lube HT (Food Grade) may also be used in packaging, pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments. The product is Halaal and Kosher certified.
- High thermo-oxidative stability reduces build-up of carbon deposits.
- Suitable for use on most types of oven chain systems.
- Ideally suited for use on bakery oven chains and applications where chains are subjected to high temperatures of up to 280oC.
- Formulated to keep chain and drive systems operating smoothly.
- Reduces friction and prevents corrosion.
- 360° valve technology allows spraying at all angles including upside down.