Synthesis 2 Racing is one of a new range of fully synthetic lubricants, and has been developed to meet the exacting demands of Grand Prix racing. Synthesis 2 Racing is made from a variety of synthetic base stocks including N.H.C. Polyol Esters and Poly Iso Butylenes, but benefits from the inclusion of synthetics of a much larger molecular structure giving increased boundary lubrication and offering a wide buffer zone of protection.
Synthesis 2 Racing was developed with the assistance Professional Grand Prix riders. We believe we have succeeded in producing one of the most outstanding 2 stroke lubricants available anywhere.
- Ultra low rates of wear
- High lubricity preventing oil induced piston seizures
- High shear stability even under the severest conditions
- Increased engine reliability
- No lacquer, gumming or ring sticking
- Ultra clean burning with little or no carbon deposits
- Excellent fluidity/pour point for use in wide range of temperatures
- Easy mixing
Synthesis 2 Racing must not be used with castor based oils. Synthesis 2 Racing will mix with leaded, unleaded, Avgas and Octane Boosters but not Methanol. Synthesis 2 Racing is not suitable for use in oil injection systems.
Synthesis 2 Racing meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- JASO FD & FC