Zwaluw High Tack is a high quality professional adhesive with an extremely high initial tack based on hybrid technology. It cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- Extremely high initial tack
- No mechanical support required during curing
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones
- Permanently elastic
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Resistant to moisture and weather
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
Zwaluw High Tack was specifically developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, PU, PVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, tin, aluminium, metals, alloys, stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels, wood and paint systems.