Rock Oil DCT-W Fluid is a multi-vehicle, 100% synthetic, Dual Clutch Transmission Fluid developed to provide the specific frictional characteristics demanded of the latest DCT / DSG units fitted to cars.
Our expertise in MTF and ATF technology has allowed us to produce a superior to OEM DCT fluid which covers over 90% of all wet DCT / DSG applications in the marketplace. DCT-W FLUID is also suitable for use in some dry DCT/DSG applications, where specifications are appropriate.
- Excellent friction durability resulting in longer-lasting smooth shiftability for the driver, longer fluid life and
extended drain intervals
- High load-carrying ability to protect gears and bearings, increasing the life of the transmission
- Superior seal performance to protect against fluid leakage, prevent component failures from oil starvation and help protect the environment
- Synthetic base oils and a balanced additive system avoid breakdown situations even after extended use
- Outstanding viscosity-temperature characteristics even at very low and high temperatures
- Shear stable viscosity with long term multigrade advantages
Performance specifications, approvals & recommendations:
- API GL-4
- BMW (GETRAG) DCTF-1 – #83 22 0440 214 MTF-LT-5 – #83 22 2167 666
- CITROEN PSA 9734.S2
- FERRARI TF DCT-F3
- FIAT 9.5550-MZ-6, TUTELA TRANSMISSION GEARFORCE
- FORD (GETRAG) FORD M2C-936-A, M2C-200-D2
- MERCEDES-BENZ MB 236.21, 236.25
- MITSUBISHI MZ320065, SSTF-1
- NISSAN NISSAN GENUINE TRANSMISSION OIL R35 SPECIAL
- PEUGEOT PSA 9734.S2
- PORSCHE PORSCHE TF 0870, #043 207 29, #043 207 30, #000 043 20, #999 917 546 00
- RENAULT BOT 450
- VAG (VW-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA) G052 178, G052 182, TL 052 182, G052 512, G052 513, G052 529, G052 726, G052 798,
G052 171, G055 532
- VOLVO BOT 341, #1161838, #1161839
- ZF TE-ML 11
COMPATIBLE WITH: CASTROL BOT 341, BOT 450, TRANSMAX DUAL
PENTOSIN FFL-2, FFL-3, FFL-4
PETRONAS TUTELA TRANSMISSION GEARFORCE
SHELL TF DCT-F3, TF0870
DCT-W FLUID is suitable for use in some manual transmissions which require gear oil with very low viscosity such as SAE 75W.
Not suitable for use in some Dry DCT / DSG Transmissions.