After 3 years of development work Rock Oil have developed Synthesis XRP – a fully synthetic four stroke engine oil which has been race-developed to give extra power. This development, in conjunction with extensive field-tests with superbikes, has resulted in a real breakthrough in performance with demonstrable enhancement in power coupled with increased wear protection.
Whilst the formulation was originally designed to produce more nett engine power it has been found, surprisingly, that engines run cooler than with conventional synthetics. This gives very real benefits under fast road conditions. The advanced combination of additives combined with the purest synthetic base stocks significantly reduces wear and keeps all engine components clean.
- Outstanding thermal and shear stability
- Exceptionally low volatility
- Excellent control of engine deposits, blow-by contamination
- Superb wear protection
- Significantly reduces friction, releasing full engine power
- Passes crucial clutch friction test required to meet the latest JASO MA2 specification, allowing safe, predictable performance in wet clutch applications
Synthesis XRP meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- API SL
- ACEA A3
- JASO MA/MA2