Zwaluw FP Acrylic Sealant is a 1-component fire resistant sealant based on acrylic dispersion. Zwaluw FP Acrylic Sealant is a plasto-elastic sealant which is slightly intumescent above +120°C and is suitable for up to 4 hours of fire resistant sealing of linear joints.
- Tested according to EN 1366-4
- Up to 4 hours fire resistance
- Can be applied separately in joints up to 20 mm wide
- Can be combined with FP PU Foam in joints up to 30 mm wide
- Paintable with most water based and synthetic paints
- Easy to apply and clean
- Joint movement up to 7,5%
- Also available in grey
- Almost odourless
- Non corrosive towards metals
Zwaluw FP Acrylic Sealant was specifically developed for fire resistant sealing of linear connection joints in gypsum and stony substrates. Fire resistance tested according to EN 1366-4 up to + 120 minutes in a 20 mm wide gap. Combined with FP PU Foam up to 180 minutes in a gap of 30mm wide. Ensure that you choose the correct fire resistance for your application by consulting the classification and test reports.