Zwaluw Hybrifix® is a high quality professional universal sealant and adhesive based on hybrid technology, which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
- Universal bonding and sealing for interior and exterior use
- Permanently elastic
- Free of isocyanates, solvents and silicones
- No shrinkage and bubble free
- Resistant to UV, moisture, mould and weather
- Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
- Neutral curing, almost odourless
- Non corrosive towards metals
- High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
- Absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations
Zwaluw Hybrifix® was specifically developed as a universal sealant for durable elastic sealing of connection joints and joints in pedestrian walkways in building and industry. For expansion joints Den Braven recommends Zwaluw Hybriseal Façade or Zwaluw Hybriseal 2PS. Universal construction adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, glass, plasterboard, PU, PVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, metals, alloys, stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels (1), wood and paint systems. For sealing and bonding in cold storage cells and kitchens.