Advanced synthetic heavy duty industrial gears oils offering outstanding lubrication performance under severe operating conditions. This includes improved energy efficiency, long service life and high resistance to micro-pitting for optimal gear protection.
Products in this range are suitable for all enclosed industrial reduction gear systems operating under severe conditions (e.g. wind turbines etc), plain / rolling element bearings and oil circulation systems.
- Excellent load carrying capacity and micro-pitting performance providing long component life
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability extending lubricant life
- Longer service intervals
- Superior lubricant performance improving gear efficiency
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection of all metal surfaces
- Rapid water shedding and air release performance
- Compatible with mineral oils therefore no special change-over procedure is necessary
Synthetic Industrial Gear Oils meet or exceed the following specifications:
- FLENDER INDUSTRIAL GEAR REVISION 9 2005 DIN 51517 PART 3
- AGMA 9005-E02 (EP) US STEEL 224
- DAVID BROWN S1.53.101 TYPE E CINCINNATI MACHINE P-74
- EICKHOFF HANSEN JAHNEL-KESTERMANN
- LOHMANN & STOLTERFOTH MOVENTAS WINERGY
- FAG/INA SKF